Bake the World a Better Place Shirt
We’re participating in the #BakersAgainstRacism campaign on social media organized by Chefs Paola Velez, Willia Lou Pelini and Rob Rubba. Baker’s Against Racism is a call to action and virtual bake sale with proceeds going to charities and organizations that help better Black lives. $5 from every sale of this shirt will be donated to The Okra Project.
Shipping & Delivery
- PLEASE NOTE - All merchandise orders are printed TO ORDER and fulfilled via Printful. Please click here to read about shipping delays due to Covid-19.
- It will take approximately 4-5 weeks after your purchase to receive your order. Order are fulfilled directly from Printful's warehouses.
Product Information & Sizing
• Unisex T-Shirt - Runs large
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping,Side-seamed
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
This variant is currently sold out