Your donation and support mean so much to us!
Tier 2 Contains:
- Virtual High Five/Thank You Post on IG
- Handwritten Thank You Card
- Three Stickers
- Cookie or Brownie Sample
Rewards will ship out every Monday starting on August 17th!
Please choose your sampler below.
A Little Bit About Us
- 2020 has been Flour Power's biggest year of growth yet, and we owe it all to the amazing community that has built itself around us. The outpouring of support thus far has been surreal and anticipation for a storefront higher than ever. And truthfully, we owe it to all of you for making this sweet shop come to life. The process has been overwhelming and scary, and opening a small business during a global pandemic is a lot to take on. Plus, we never thought we'd be opening a bakery at 25 —but here we are. While we've enjoyed pouring all of our love into small-batch baked goods in our tiny kitchen, it's time to make those small batches a little bit larger and the kitchen a little bit bigger by setting up shop in a more permanent facility.
What Will the Funds Be Used For?
- Renovations: Our new space is 1,900 square feet (!!!!) and although the storefront was a bakery, it was abandoned over 2 years ago. The previous tenants did not complete any updates, repairs, or renovations to the building or health code standards. The entire space needs to be gutted, brought up to code, and then fully remodeled. We are adding in a handicap accessible bathroom, new bakery counters, lighting, display shelves, and a walk-up ice cream window.
- Fortunately, we are able to salvage a LOT of shelving, all work tables, and workstations and refurbish and resell some old (broken) equipment. But we need to buy new ovens, refrigeration, and freezer units, coffee and espresso machines, sinks, and more. If our stretch goals are reached, additional funds will be put towards utilities and the initial cost of stocking the store with inventory and ingredients.
Shipping & Allergen Warning
- We ship through USPS Priority Mail which provides a 1-3 day delivery window.
- Flour Power is not responsible for shipping delays due to USPS, or any damages resulting from weather conditions.
- All of our products are made in a bakery that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, dairy, and eggs
This variant is currently sold out